The vision of the project is to develop `Green production systems` to be a competitive mean to Swedish automotive and manufacturing industry. It requires the mindset and incentives of manufacturing industry to define and implement a ‘green’ strategy in integration with a Lean philosophy. It also requires the development of knowledge as well as supporting tools to facilitate the needed visualisation, control and management of environmental parameters within the production system.
The project is financed during 2010-2012 by VINNOVA within the FFI-program.
The objectives of the project is formulated as:
- To set the preconditions and frames of what a green production system is.
- To identify best practices of green production systems.
- To visualize the environmental impact and added value of a production system.
- To find ways of following-up and managing a green production system.
- To develop guidelines for value improvement and cost decrease by environmental strategies and actions within, and directed towards the production system.
|First Name||Last Name||Title|
Lean and green integration in production systems in Sweden - barriers, incentives and opportunities (Dec 2014) Martin Kurdve, Mats Zackrisson , Magnus Wiktorsson, Ulrika Harlin International Journal of Cleaner Production (IJCLEPRO)
Drivers for life cycle perspectives in Product Realization (Jan 2012) Magnus Wiktorsson Acta Technica Corviniensis Bulletin of Engineering
Sustainable metalworking fluid systems: Best and common practice for metalworking fluid maintenance and system design in Swedish industry (2012) Martin Kurdve, L Daghini International Journal of Sustainable Manufacturing (IJSM)
Use of environmental value stream mapping and environmental loss analysis in lean manufacturing work at Volvo (Dec 2011) Martin Kurdve Proceedings of the 4th Swedish Production Symposium, May 3-5th 2011
Reducing environmental impact from manufacturing – a multiple case study of the manufacturing of ‘green’ products (Aug 2011) Magnus Wiktorsson, Anna Granlund, Monica Bellgran Journal of Production Research & Management